Wednesday, January 10, 2007

no name

Here's the promised sneak peek at my new cardigan design. I've been so focused on the design aspect that I haven't given much thought to a pattern name. I chose the colours because they reminded me of a summer sunset. However, "Summer Sunset" as a name just doesn't do it for me. I want it to be a little more exotic than that. So, if you think of something, please share, I need all the help I can get. :)

Last night I attended a meeting at the K-W Knitters' Guild and had the opportunity to listen to Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (Yarn Harlot). She is a delight and very funny with her comedic delivery and I enjoyed her presentation very much. If you have a chance to hear her in person, go, you'll have fun and laugh a lot.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Summerdusk. That's what it reminds me of...not very exotic though. Lucky you, getting to hear Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, we have a name for that here in the mountains--alpinglow. It's the color of the sun shining on the mountains as it sets in the evening, and you get all the same rich, warm colors that are in that sweater. The sweater is just gorgeous! I love purple.

CatonsvilleCats said...

Brenda that is beautiful.

June said...

Sorry, no help with a name here, but wanted to say it looks lovely!

June said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.