Sunday, January 7, 2007

6 colour sneak peek

Well, I promised a photo and here I am delivering. Although this is not a sneak peek on the progress of this design, sorry about that. But I am sharing the colours it's being made with. Black, Aubretia, Lavender, Poppy, Flame & Buttercup (all from Anne). It's a work in progress, I'm not sure when it will be done. I'm still carefully figuring out what it will be. At this point, I know it will be a steeked cardigan, with a mitred hemmed border.

I have to find some pretty black frogs to close up the bodice and then I'll be in business. Although Anne thinks I should be adventurous like Nicki Epstein and make my own frogs. I'm hoping to avoid that process, not because I couldn't do it, but because I'm feeling a bit lazy. It does happen sometimes...

2 comments:

June said...

ove the colors, Brenda! Can't wait to see what your designing now! Love your two fur babies too! Oh how I wish my kitty didn't have the guard hairs! :)

Angela said...

Lazy? Never!

I love the colours, it's like a slice of summer.